Last modified: 15 September 2021
We take protecting your privacy very seriously and will always take all reasonable steps within our power to make sure your information is safe.
We may collect the following information about you when you sign up for our newsletter or email us with an enquiry.
- Your name and email address
- Images, photographs or video if you volunteer or take part in an event with us
- Details of your visit to our websites, including technical information such as the IP address you use to access the website, your device, browser type and version
Make Water Famous (MWF) may use your personal information:
- To send you information about Make Water Famous
- To personalise your interactions with Make Water Famous
- To respond to enquiries
- To send administrative information to you
- For our internal purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products and services, enhancing, improving or modifying platforms, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our activities.
MWF is committed to ensuring that any personal information we collect is secure. We have procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect and ensure that it is General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant.
How to stop receiving communications from MWF
If you would like to opt out of receiving content from MWF, you can:
- Opt out in links on the bottom of email MWF sends to you.
- Email email@example.com and ask to be removed from our database
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text stored on your device, which enable the provision of various functions.
Which cookies do you use?
Used to provide website statistics in an anonymous form, to help us monitor website usage. We have integrated Google Analytics using a technique that will instruct Google Analytics not to store your IP address.
Embedded YouTube videos
Used to display videos provided by YouTube within our website.
Embedded Vimeo videos
Used to display videos provided by Vimeo within our website.
What happens if I decline cookies?
Our website will set a cookie to remember your decision, and to remove the consent banner on further page views for your convenience. This is considered a strictly necessary cookie under cookie law and will not be used for any other purpose. If you do not want this cookie to be set, please do not click OK or Decline on the cookie consent banner. The cookie consent banner will remain visible on every page view.
How can I delete and control cookies on my device?
If you have accepted cookies on our website and later change your mind, or would like to delete cookies, or would like to change how your web browser handles cookies, you can do so using your web browser's settings. For more information on how to do this please visit aboutcookies.org.